Most people that call Joe and I have never reserved a limousine or party bus before. They call several companies and get a bunch of prices. Then they look through their notes and don’t know who they talked to or what kind of vehicles the prices they got were for.
It’s rather confusing and frustrating I know.
Here are some questions the limo company should ask you:
- What day and times are you looking for service?
- What’s the occasion?
- How many passengers will there be?
Here are some questions you should be asking:
- What type of limousine or party bus are you giving me a quote for?
- What year is the vehicle?
- How long has your company been in the transportation business?
- What type of insurance do you have?
- Do you do background checks and drug screens on the drivers?
- What can I expect if I reserve a limousine with your company?
- Can I come down and see the vehicles in your fleet?
- Is your company a member of any associations?
Use the answers to these questions to weed out the good from the bad. Then go online and look for reviews of the companies you are considering. You can find reviews on for companies at google local business center, insider pages.com, phoenix.citysearch.com and limos.com.
Reputation matters because it goes to the heart of every question you should ask a potential company.
My brother Joe and I have been doing this for almost 10 years now and I want you all to know something:
We are gonna do a great job for you.