Are you looking for a limo for prom or a party bus for prom?
Here are some quick tips when shopping for a prom limo or party bus
- Check reviews of the limousine companies good reviews are good no reviews can mean either the company hasn’t been in business long or had all reviews removed to hide their bad reviews.
- You should be calling 7-10 limousine companies for pricing then narrow your list down by reviews, reputation and rates
- Get the address of the company then make an appointment to view their fleet, don’t expect to show up on a Fri or Sat and have a viewing those are the busiest days for limo and party bus companies in Arizona.
- Use a credit card to secure your reservation not cash.
- There should be a contract for the reservation with the limo company get everything in writing to avoid any confusion.
- When you make your decision pull the trigger and make the reservation, if you don’t you may wait yourself out of a limo. Then you will be settling for a company you chose to pass on originally.
There are a lot of limo companies all over the valley not all of them provide the same level of service or quality of vehicle.
Simply put, if you were going to take out friends and family for a big celebration dinner the cheapest place to go would be McDonald’s, and order off the dollar menu.
It is a big night if you choose a limousine company for your prom based on the best price it can be a recipe for disaster. Ask around I am sure you will find some people with bad prom limo stories. Don’t be a victim, do your homework.