Party Bus Rentals in Phoenix
- What is the hourly rental rate?
- What is the hourly minimum rental?
- Are there any additional charges in addition to the limo bus rental?
- What is the total price going to be?
- What model year is the party bus?
- How long have you been in business?
- Does your company have the required insurances and licenses?
- Do your drivers have the required licenses?
- Do you do background checks on your drivers?
- Do you randomly drug test your drivers as required by law?
- Can you give me any references of past clients?
- What are the terms and conditions of service?
- I have told you my plans for my reservation, is there anything else I should be asking you or be concerned with for my reservation?
These questions will help you to choose the right company for your event. Any reputable company will be able to answer these questions for you and honestly I enjoy it when I have a customer ask me questions. It helps us to make suggestions and help plan or avoid any unplanned issues for the client and their guests.
Some companies don’t really care about your event. They just want to get you a price and get your credit card number. That should be a red flag. Be inquisitive and don’t be shy to ask questions. In the long run it will be beneficial to you and your guests.